How I feel about my post-graduation plans
Sophomore year:Junior year:
Men who can’t cook, clean, or even do their own laundry are not “cute” and “in need of a woman to care for them”. They are spoiled brats so dependent on gender roles that they never bothered to learn the minimal skills to take care of themselves.
- *at a meet and greet with Ariana*
- i just wanted to say that i love you and your music so much and i'll support you till the end my queen
- awww thank you so much! wanna take a pic?
- sure! *puts my arm around her and snatches a patch of her hair*
- *calls mariah* phase one complete master